White & Case Academy
The White & Case academy offers a seminar series focusing on commercial law topics in our Prague office for law students from universities across the Czech Republic.
Delve into the exciting complexities of commercial law by enrolling in the White & Case Academy, with a course program delivered by top experts in the field.
You will have the opportunity to
- Take part in series of interactive seminars
- Gain a set of skills that will help you achieve success
- Attain insight into topics such as international arbitration, restructuring, cybersecurity, PPP projects and more
- Meet White & Case lawyers at various levels and hear about their career paths and practice areas
- Discover the fast-paced, high-energy environment of a preeminent global law firm
- Participate either in the entire seminar series, or in selected seminars only (depending on your preference)
- Obtain the White & Case Academy certificate
We are currently putting together the next course program, slated to take place in the fall of 2020. We will post more specific information as soon as it becomes available – check back to see what is new!
If you have any questions in connection with the White & Case Academy, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
“The White & Case Academy is a perfect opportunity to meet the market leaders and to experience the modern environment of the Prague Office. The seminars are led by experienced lawyers who are willing to share their skills and knowledge with you.”
“White & Case Academy is a unique opportunity for students to get an idea of what it is like to work at White & Case. For us, the program is a great opportunity to meet the next generation and share our legal knowledge and experience.”