White & Case Academy - Spring 2019
Our Prague office is delighted to invite legal students from all universities across the Czech Republic to participate in the 7th annual White & Case Academy, a seminar series focusing on commercial-law topics.
Delve into the exciting complexities of commercial law by enrolling in the White & Case academy, with a course program delivered by top experts in the field!
You will have the opportunity to
- Take part in a series of interactive seminars held each month throughout the spring semester
- Gain a set of skills that will help you achieve success
- Attain insight into topics such as international arbitration, tax and capital markets, or improve your legal writing skills
- Meet White & Case lawyers at various levels and hear about their career paths and practice areas
- Discover the fast-paced, high-energy environment of a preeminent global law firm
- Participate either in the entire seminar series, or in selected seminars only (according to your preference)
- Obtain the White & Case Academy - Spring 2019 certificate
Please note that the entire seminar series will be in Czech
March 13, 2019: Better (Legal) Writing
March 27, 2019: International Arbitration
April 10, 2019: Introduction to Tax
April 24, 2019: Capital Markets (Case Study & Exercise)
Venue & Time
White & Case, Na Příkopě 14, Prague 1
How To Apply
Please indicate which specific seminar you are interested in, or whether you would like to participate in the entire series, and fill out the registration form here. To complete the registration, please send us your resume as per the instructions in the registration form.
Application Deadline for Participation in Entire Seminar Series: Sunday, March 10, 2019
If you would like to participate only in a specific seminar (as opposed to the entire series), please ensure that you submit your application at your earliest convenience, but in any case by no later than the Friday prior to the date of the given seminar. Capacity for the program is limited.
If you have any questions in connection with the seminar series, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].