Global law firm White & Case LLP advised on nine deals globally that won 2021 PFI Awards, as announced by Project Finance International (PFI) magazine. PFI Awards winners are selected by the PFI editorial staff from among submissions made by companies engaged in the transactions.
"We are very pleased to be recognized by PFI Magazine for such a large number of awards, more than any other law firm globally, which caps off an extraordinary year," said White & Case Global Head of Project Development and Finance Mark Castillo-Bernaus (London). "The global team continue to support our clients on the largest and most innovative projects around the globe."
The winning deals on which White & Case advised were:
- Global Deal of the Year: Jazan
- Global ESG Deal of the Year: Vineyard Wind
- Americas Transmission Deal of the Year: Alfa Desarrollo
- Asia Pacific Telecom Deal of the Year: Satria-1
- Asia Pacific PPP Deal of the Year: Footscray Hospital
- European Data Deal of the Year: Data4
- European M&A Deal of the Year: Open Fiber
- European PPP Deal of the Year: D4
- African Deal of the Year: OML 17