Project Finance International has recognized six deals White & Case LLP advised on as "Deals of the Year" in the publication’s 2022 PFI Awards announcement. PFI is one of the leading publications for global project finance intelligence.
PFI White & Case Deals of the Year 2022:
- Americas Transport Deal of the Year: Sao Paulo Metro Line 6
- Asia-Pacific Renewables Deal of the Year: Golden Plains
- Central Asian Deal of the Year: Zarafshan
- Middle East and Africa Power Deal of the Year: Lightning
- Middle East and Africa Green Deal of the Year: Neom Helios
- Middle East and Africa African Deal of the Year: Panther
"We are very pleased to be recognized by PFI Magazine for such a variety of awards, which demonstrates our global reach to support clients on landmark projects, especially in energy transition and renewables," said Mark Castillo-Bernaus (London), global head of the Firm’s Project Development and Finance group.