White & Case lawyers authored the US and EU chapters in the third edition of Merger Control, a guide published by The Legal 500.
This complimentary guide provides a pragmatic overview of merger control laws and regulations in a number of jurisdictions, including the US and EU.
- jurisdictional thresholds
- the substantive legal test applied by the authorities
- overview of the merger control investigation process
- forms of remedies and their negotiation
- potential penalties
- views on planned future reforms of the merger control regime
View the US chapter - inhouselawyer.co.uk/practice-areas/merger-control-3rd-edition/united-states-merger-control-3/?pdf=13362
View the EU chapter - inhouselawyer.co.uk/practice-areas/merger-control-3rd-edition/eu-merger-control/?pdf=13769
The article is reproduced with permission from Legalease Ltd.
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.