White & Case lawyers authored the EU, Italy and US chapters in the fourth edition of Merger Control, a guide published by The Legal 500.
This complimentary guide provides a pragmatic overview of merger control laws and regulations in a number of jurisdictions, including Italy, the EU and the US.
- jurisdictional thresholds
- the substantive legal test applied by the authorities
- overview of the merger control investigation process
- forms of remedies and their negotiation
- potential penalties
- views on planned future reforms of the merger control regime
The article is reproduced with permission from Legalease Ltd.
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.