The tokenisation of assets is gaining momentum and is being applied to everything from regulated financial instruments to art. While the benefits of tokenisation are clear, regulators have been busy laying the foundation of regulatory frameworks, providing more clarity and protection for investors.
White & Case brings together a panel of various market players to discuss the impact of tokenisation on traditional financial instruments and its adoption in capital markets and beyond.
- Radoslav Albrecht, Founder and CEO, Bitbond
- Jean-Marc Stenger, CEO, Société Générale Forge
- Gaurang Desai, Managing Director of Strategy, Equiti Group
- Dr. Cristina Freudenberger, Partner, White & Case
- Debashis Dey, Partner, White & Case
Thursday, 24 November 2022
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CET
The joining link will be provided closer to the date.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.
© 2022 White & Case LLP