Associate, Hong Kong SAR
Annie Wan is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice, based in Hong Kong.
Annie's experience includes advising on various corporate transactions, including public and private mergers & acquisitions, private equity and joint ventures transactions.
Bars and Courts
New South Wales, Australia
University of New South Wales
Annie's recent experience includes advising:
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, through its funds Copenhagen Infrastructure II K/S and Copenhagen Infrastructure III K/S, on the divestment of a 25 percent stake in the 595 MW Changfang and Xidao offshore wind farm located off the coast of Changhua County in Taiwan. The 25 percent interest has been sold to Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited, following a competitive auction process.
- Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of a 95 percent interest in Swancor Renewable Energy Co. Ltd, including its 25 percent interest in the Formosa 2 offshore wind farm project in Taiwan.
- Schneider Electric Foundries ("SEF"), a multinational company providing energy and automation digital products, on the incubation, establishment and investment in energy management company NaviX Solutions based in Singapore. NaviX Solutions is the first venture developed from the partnership between SEF and EDB New Ventures, the corporate venture building arm of the Singapore Economic Development Board.
- Schneider Electric, a global player in energy management and automation, on its US$2.1 billion acquisition of Larsen & Toubro Electrical & Automation, and on the subsequent consortium arrangements between Schneider Electric and Temasek Holdings Private Ltd. The transaction won "Cross Border Deal of the Year (over US$1 billion)" at the M&A Advisor's Awards 2020 and "India Deal of the Year" by India Business Law Journal 2020.
- NewQuest Capital in the sale of its portfolio company, Integreon, Inc., a leading global managed services provider, to EagleTree Capital, and Integreon's subsidiary, Grail Insights, to Escalent in parallel processes.
- The Carlyle Group in the acquisition of a US$490 million strategic 20% stake in in Piramal Pharma, the pharmaceutical division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, one of India's leading diversified companies, with a presence in financial services, information management and pharmaceuticals.