Daniel is an associate in our Global M&A and Corporate practice based in London and is currently on secondment to our Dubai office. Daniel is a member of our EMEA Private Equity team.
Daniel works between the Dubai and London offices and advises clients including private equity firms, sovereign wealth funds, corporates, other financial sponsors and alternative capital providers on a range of transactions including acquisitions, joint ventures, equity investments and co-investments, disposals and other corporate matters.
Daniel undertook a short secondment to GSO Capital Partners in 2020.
Representative experience includes:
- Representation of Saudi Agricultural & Livestock Investment Company (SALIC), a subsidiary of The Public Investment Fund, on its acquisition of a minority stake in Olam Agri Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Representation of Kent Corporate Holdings Limited, an investee company of leading energy investment firm Blue Water Energy, on its acquisition of the oil & gas business of SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
- Representation of Johnson Matthey plc, a speciality chemicals company, in relation to its disposal of a Finnish subsidiary to a Japanese purchaser.
- Representation of GSO Capital Partners and its affiliates on a three-tier financing package to support Advent International's approximately £4 billion acquisition of leading global technology and services innovator Cobham plc.
- Representation of Oak Hill Advisors, on its investment in the Irish National Broadband Plan.
- Representation of Anchorage Capital Partners, on the sale of PHS Group to Bidvest.