Elizabeth L. Massaro
Elizabeth L. Massaro is an associate in the Global M&A Practice Group and a member of the Real Estate Industry Group, based in the Chicago office. Elizabeth's practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, with an emphasis on acquisitions and developments, dispositions, financings, and joint ventures.
Representative matters include the representation of:
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in the US$1.25 billion acquisition of Veolia Group's US district energy assets, and the related financing matters with respect to the real estate assets.
- Guggenheim Securities as initial purchaser in the issuance and sale of US$1.9 billion of asset-backed certificates under a whole business securitization by Domino's Pizza Master Issuer LLC.
- Mandated lead arrangers and lenders in a US$100 million senior secured term loan facility and a US$100 million senior secured revolving facility to a portfolio company with 13 domestic and foreign subsidiaries operating bulk storage facilities located throughout the US.
Representative matters prior to joining White & Case include the representation of:
- A real estate investor and developer in the negotiation and drafting of a ground lease and a series of subleases, operating leases and other property-level documents related to the development of the Rivers Casino and Resort in Schenectady, New York.
- A lender in connection with a US$110 million financing of a multi-family housing development in Atlanta, Georgia.
- A private equity fund in connection with an acquisition and financing of an office complex in Miami, Florida with assets totaling over US$240 million.
- A borrower in connection with a US$110 million mortgage loan refinancing of an office building in Chicago, Illinois.
Illinois Purchase and Sale Issues for Buyers, The Practical Real Estate Lawyer, March 2018