Irina Fogarty (née Kozlova)
Irina is an associate in our global M&A and Corporate practice based in London. She is a member of our EMEA Private Equity team and has extensive experience advising private equity houses and financial sponsors on a range of cross-border transactions.
Irina has previously been seconded to the Firm's Hong Kong office and to The Carlyle Group.
- The shareholders of Ideal Standard Group on its sale to Villeroy & Boch AG for approximately €600 million.
- Eurazeo on its £355 million investment in BMS Group, a global insurance broker headquartered in the UK.
- Focus Entertainment on its acquisition of UK-based simulation developer and publisher Dovetail Games Group.
- Bud Financial on its series B fundraising, primarily funded by PE Investor, TDR Capital LLP.
- Habito, an online mortgage broker servicing the UK, on several financing rounds.
- The Carlyle Group, on its:
- acquisition of a majority stake in international digital marketing agency Incubeta Holdings International Limited.
- acquisition of LiveU, a pioneer of a bonded cellular technology-based live video transmission platform from Francisco Partners.
- acquisition of 1E Limited, a leading Unified eXperience Management (UXM) software solutions provider, from its founders.
- acquisition of a US$490 million strategic 20% stake in Piramal Pharma, the pharmaceutical division of India's Piramal Enterprises Limited.
- US$200 million strategic investment and partnership between Carlyle Asia Partners V and KB Financial Group, Korea's largest bank.
- acquisition of a majority stake in SeQuent Scientific Limited, the largest pure-play animal healthcare company in India.
- LiveU, an Israeli-headquartered pioneer of a bonded cellular technology-based live video transmission platform, on the acquisition of EasyLive, the French live streaming platform.
- SoftBank Vision Fund II on its:
- investment into AI insuretech Tractable – as lead investor in a $65m Series E financing round.
- US$25 million series B round investment as lead investor in Apollo Agriculture, Inc., a Kenya-based agricultural-technology company.
- investment into Claroty, an industrial cybersecurity company which is one of Israel's most high profile unicorns, as lead investor in a US$400 million financing round.
- US$34 million series C round investment in StreamElements, an Israeli developer of tools for streamers.
- Series C round investment in Wiliot, a leader in Sensing as a Service and IoT Pixel tagging technology, based in Israel.
- US$600 million series D investment round into surgical robotics company CMR Surgical, the then largest ever private fund raising into a medtech company.
- US$500 million Series E investment round in ContentSquare, the global leader in digital experience analytics.
- €100 million Series D investment round in Jobandtalent, a digital temporary staffing agency platform.
- Supercell, the Finnish mobile game developer behind Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars, on its:
- acquisition of a majority stake in and committing U$60 million in financing for Trailmix, a London-based gaming studio.
- equity funding of Space Ape, a London-based gaming studio.
- Avia Solutions Group (ASG), a global aerospace services group, on a strategic partnership with Certares Management LLC (Certares) pursuant to which Certares will make a €300 million structured equity investment in ASG.
- Rohlik Group, one of Europe's leading online grocery businesses with presence in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Germany on its €190 million Series B round investment by Partech Partners and Index Ventures, with participation by EBRD, J&T Banka, Quadrille Capital and R2G.
- Funds managed by EIG on the acquisition of the 1332 MW Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) power station and 49 MW battery at West Burton B in Nottinghamshire, England from EDF Energy.
- dMY Technology Group, Inc. II (NYSE: DMYD), a SPAC, on its agreement to combine with UK-based Genius Sports Group Limited, a leading provider of sports data and technology powering the sports, betting and media ecosystem valued at US$1.5 billion.
- Lightsource, the global market leader in the development and management of large scale solar projects, and its founders on the launch of the "Lightsource BP" solar power partnership with BP which involved a US$200 million investment by BP.