Javier Monzón is a partner in the Firm's Global M&A / Corporate Group in Madrid.
His practice is focused on cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, as well as restructurings and general corporate matters. He also has experience advising corporates and investment institutions, capital markets transactions in in Spain.
Javier has over 18 years of experience, including a secondment to the securities division of Goldman Sachs in London in 2008.
- Representation of Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of Valoriza Servicios Medioambientales.
- Representation of Waterland Private Equity and MEDIAN Kliniken on the acquisition of Hestia Alliance.
- Representation of Naviera Bandama and its main shareholders on the restructuring over Naviera Armas Transmediterránea.
- Representation of the founders of Tkers Content Factory on the sale of 100% of its shares to Go Enforce Talent.
- Representation of Blantyre Capital Limited on the acquisition of a majority stake in ESP Solutions.
- Representation of Fresenius / Helios Health on the acquisition of Quironsalud*.
- Representation of Fresenius / Helios Health on the acquisition of Clinica Eugin*.
- Representation of Quirónsalud on the acquisition of Clínica Imbanaco in Colombia*.
- Representation of Hochtief on its public takeover acquisition (alongside ACS and Atlantia) of Abertis*
- Representation of Cinven on the divestment (and rollover reinvestment) in Ufinet*.
- Representation of Cinven on the acquisition of Planasa*.
- Representation of Cinven on the acquisition of Hotelbeds*.
- Representation of Bridgepoint on the acquisition of Sapec Agro*.
- Representation of Meridia Capital on their investment in Volotea*.
- Representation of Mumtalakat on their investment in Premo*.
- Representation of Doughty Hanson on the sale of Grupo Hospitalario Quirón to CVC / IDCSalud*
- Representation of Doughty Hanson on the acquisition of Clínica Teknon*
- Representation of Doughty Hanson on the sale of Grupo Avanza*
- Representation of Barclays Bank on the divestment of its commercial and retail banking and insurance businesses in Spain and Portugal.*
* Experience prior to joining White & Case