Mariasole Maschio is a member of the White & Case Italian practice. Her principal areas of practice are Corporate and M&A, including private and public M&A, Private Equity and Equity Capital Markets. Mariasole started her working experience in White & Case as a trainee in November 2017.
Corporate and M&A
- Takeda in connection with an agreement to divest a portfolio of select non-core prescription pharmaceutical products sold in China to Hasten Biopharmaceutic Co. Ltd. for approximately US$322 million.
- Takeda in connection with the agreement to divest a portfolio of select over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceutical products in Latin America countries within its Growth and Emerging Markets Business Unit to Hypera Pharma for a total value of US$825 million.
- Datalogic S.p.A and Hydra S.p.A., who operate in the automatic data capture and process automation markets, in connection with the financing of Adroit Worldwide Media, Inc, ('AWM'), a vision technology company in the emerging autonomous retail shopping sector.
- Takeda in connection with the agreement to divest a portfolio of select over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceutical assets exclusively in Russia, Georgia, and a number of countries from within the Commonwealth of Independent States, which form part of Takeda's Growth & Emerging Markets Business Unit to STADA Arzneimittel AG for a total value of US$660 million.
- Takeda in connection with the agreement to divest a portfolio of select over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceutical assets in a number of Near East, Middle East and Africa (NEMEA) countries which form part of Takeda's Growth & Emerging Markets Business Unit to Acino for a total value in excess of US$200 million.
- Goldman Sachs International and Blackstone Tactical Opportunities Advisors L.L.C. in connection with the acquisition of a minority stake with joint control rights in Prima Assicurazioni S.p.A., an online insurance broker.
- FSI in connection with the investment by FSI and Adler Plastic in Adler Group. Adler Plastic will own 72% of Adler Group, while the remaining 28% will be owned by FSI. According to the terms of the investment, FSI may invest up to a total of €200 million in Adler Group.
- Nestlé Italiana in connection with its sale of a business unit dedicated to the production of stuffed pasta and sauces operating under the Buitoni brand and located in Italy (Cuneo) to Pastificio Rana S.p.A.
Equity Capital Markets
- UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking and Goldman Sachs International as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners in connection with the initial public offering of Piovan S.p.A. on the STAR segment of the Milan Stock Exchange. UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking also acted as sponsor.
Debt Capital Markets
- Amplifon S.p.A. in connection with its €350 million senior unsecured non-convertible 1.125% notes due 2027. The notes, guaranteed by Amplifon (USA), Inc. and National Hearing Centres Pty. Ltd., are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange's Euro MTF Market and are reserved exclusively to institutional investors outside the United States.