Rebecka Tedroff (née Tenenbaum)
Rebecka is an associate in the EMEA Private Equity Group, based in Stockholm.
She has extensive experience advising private equity firms and their portfolio companies on Nordic and cross-border transactions, as well as equity plans.
Rebecka has previously been seconded to the Firm's London office.
Representation of IFS, a cloud enterprise software provider, and its shareholders including EQT, on a significant investment by Hg, a private equity investor focused on software and services businesses.
Representation of Epidemic Sound, a global MusicTech company headquartered in Stockholm, on the US$450 million joint investment by EQT Growth and Blackstone Growth. The transaction valued Epidemic Sound at US$1.4 billion.
Representation of existing investors Verlinvest S.A., a family-owned investment holding company, and China Resources, a Chinese holding company, on the $200 million investment by a group of investors led by Blackstone Growth, an investment vehicle from Blackstone, one of the world’s largest financial services firms, in Oatly, a Sweden-based producer of plant-based, dairy-free food products. The group of investors includes Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, former Starbucks Corp. Chief Howard Schultz, Jay-Z-founded entertainment company Roc Nation, investment firm Orkila Capital and Rabo Corporate Investments, the investment arm of Rabobank.
Representation of Ancala Partners, a leading UK-based independent infrastructure investment firm, on its acquisition of Hector Rail, the largest private freight train operator in Scandinavia, which also has operations in Germany.
Representation of IK Investment Partners, a Pan-European private equity firm, and its portfolio company, BST Brandskyddsteamet AB, the Swedish provider of sprinkler and fire protection systems, on the acquisition of Nordiska Brand Farestveit AB, a Swedish sprinkler and fire alarms consulting company.
Representation of Piab, a leader in industrial vacuum-based automation and robot components, on the acquisition of Tawi, a leading manufacturer of smart lifting solutions, from SEB Private Equity.
Representation of a consortium consisting of Altor, a private equity firm focused on investing in and developing medium sized companies, Strawberry Equities (Petter Stordalen), a group of companies investing mainly in real estate, finance, hotel operations and art, and TDR, a private equity firm, on the acquisition of the business of Thomas Cook Northern Europe (Vinggruppen; to be re-branded to Nordic Leisure Travel Group).
Representation of EQT, a leading global investment firm, on:
- the acquisition of Britt Sweden AB, an IT services provider and its subsidiaries, through its portfolio company Iver, a leading Nordic managed IT services provider.
- the SEK 3.4 billion acquisition of Trimb Holding, that owns licenses to, markets and sells a large number of pharmaceuticals and consumer healthcare products, from Avista Capital Partners, a private equity firm focused on growth capital and leveraged buyout investment in middle-market companies in the healthcare sector, and others, through its portfolio company Karo Pharma AB, a company that specializes in the sale and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products.
- the divestment of IP-Only, a leading independent provider of fiber-based data communication and datacenter services in Sweden.
- the public cash offer to the shareholders of Karo Pharma, a company that specializes in the sale and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products.
- the acquisition of IT Gården, a IT service provider to SMEs in southern Sweden, from Norvestor, through its portfolio company Iver, a leading Nordic managed IT services provider.
- the acquisition of Solid Park, a Swedish managed IT services provider, through its portfolio company Iver, a leading Nordic managed IT services provider.