Roberta Monasterolo is a member of the White & Case Italian practice. Her principal practice area is Banking and Finance, including structured finance.
Prior to joining White & Case Roberta practiced in a major international law firm in London and in the legal department of a company in Zurich operating in the Fintech sector.
Master of Science
Law & Finance
University of St. Gallen
BC Partners LLP in connection with its co-controlling investment, together with US global private investment firm Bain Capital Private Equity, in Fedrigoni S.p.A.
- Enel X S.r.l. in connection with the envisaged carve out of Enel S.p.A. public e-mobility business into Blaze Holding S.p.A., an Italian holding newly incorporated subsidiary of Enel S.p.A. and its subsidiaries.
- Banco BPM S.p.A., Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., Ver Capital SGR S.p.A. and Muzinich & Co. SGR S.p.A., as lenders, in connection with the €37.9 million refinancing of the existing financial indebtedness of Pinarello S.r.l. and the granting of a term loan guaranteed by SACE S.p.A.
- White Bridge Investments II S.p.A. in connection with the financing for the acquisition, through an acquisition vehicle indirectly controlled by White Bridge, of the entire share capital of Delta Med S.p.A., a leading company in the vascular accessories sector.
- Pininfarina S.p.A., an internationally renowned Italian company active in the automotive sector, in connection with its €27 million rights issue.
- Adler Pelzer Holding GmbH in connection with the issuance of 4.125% senior secured notes due 2024, to be added to its outstanding €350 million 4.125% senior secured notes due 2024, issued pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the US Securities Act. The notes will be listed on the Euronext Dublin Global Exchange Market.