Tom Falkus is a partner in our Capital Markets group. With over a decade of experience working in structured finance, Tom has an in-depth knowledge across the full spectrum of asset classes including RMBS, Auto Loans, Credit Cards and other Consumer Loans as well as advising on CLOs and fund financing. Tom acts for arrangers, originators, asset managers, sponsors and investors on all aspects of securitisation including advising on compliance with the new Securitisation Regulation and other regulatory requirements.
Representative transactions include advising:
- SoftBank Vision Fund on its $800m investment in Greensill, a company specialising in supply chain finance.
- Amigo Holdings PLC on the establishment of their GBP 200 million guarantor loan securitisation programme.
- A UK mortgage originator on forward flow financing for their origination programme.
- A UK consumer debt originator on their private UK securitisation platform and co-investment structures.
- The senior lender on a forward flow financing for UK equity release mortgages.
- Arrangers and managers on EUR CLO 2.0s. including advising:
- Credit Suisse as arranger of Euro-Galaxy VII for PineBridge.
- Greensledge/NatWest as arranger of Crosthwaite Park for GSO.
- BNP Paribas as arranger of Carlyle Euro CLO 2019-1 for Carlyle.
- Various Collateral Managers including Apollo, Brigade, GoldenTree and Guggenheim*
- Blackstone/GSO on the leverage facility for their direct lending fund.
- Hertz Europe on the securitisation of its rental car fleets in Europe and Australia.*
- Guggenheim Securities LLC on a 144A Securitisation of diamond inventory and associated receivables.*
- Shop Direct on its UK Consumer Loan Securitisation.*
- Deutsche Bank on various NPL financings.*
- Deutsche Bank on a multi-jurisdictional consumer loan financing.*
- Brookfield Asset Management in relation to the establishment of a listed note platform.*
- A major fund in relation to its bid for Kensington Mortgages.*
*Matters worked on prior to joining White & Case