Valerio Bianchi is a member of the White & Case Italian practice. His principal areas of practice are Corporate and M&A and Private Equity.
Prior to joining White & Case Valerio practiced in a major international law firm in Milan in the Corporate and M&A department.
Bars and Courts
- The Seller in connection with the sale of the entire share capital in Valeas S.p.A., a Milan based pharmaceutical company active in the Italian market.
- Mediobanca and Intesa Sanpaolo, as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners, in connection with the Regulation S initial public offering of Technoprobe S.p.A.'s ordinary shares on Euronext Growth Milan, in which 20.8% of the total share capital of the company's shares were offered, for a total value of €713 million and a market capitalization of approximately €3.426 billion.
- Verlinvest S.A., a privately-owned investment group headquartered in Brussels, in connection with its US$100 million investment in Everli, Europe's leading marketplace for online grocery shopping.
- Gruppo Investimenti Portuali S.p.A. (a portfolio company of the private equity funds Infracapital and InfraVia) in connection with its merger with PSA Italy, the Italian subsidiary of the Port Authority of Singapore, which has created the largest terminal container operation managed by foreign investors in the Italian market.
- BC Partners in connection with the M&A, financing, capital markets and regulatory aspects of BC Partners' acquisition of an up to approximately 45 percent stake in SOFIMA, the holding company that controls IMA S.p.A., for a total value of almost €2.1 billion.
- Italian pharma and consumer healthcare group Angelini in connection with its worldwide acquisition, outside North America, of ThermaCare from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). The acquisition is a key transaction in relation to the creation of the GSK/Pfizer JV for Consumer Health.