Younghee Chung is a local partner in our Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice, based in Seoul.
She has experience in cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, capital markets and corporate finance. Younghee has worked in New York and Seoul.
Her experience includes representing:
- Advent International in the sale of its controlling interest in AI Dream, a leading premium sleep solution provider that operates global brands Serta and King Koil in China.
- Bain Capital Credit in its US$300 million investment in D&J China.
- Creative Artists Agency, LLC (CAA), a portfolio company of TPG and a leading global entertainment and sports agency, on its acquisition of CAA-GBG Global Brand Management Group (CAA-GBG), one of the world's leading brand management agencies.
- EQT Partners and its portfolio company GPA Global, a leader in premium packaging, sustainable packaging and display solutions based in China, on GPA Global's bolt-on acquisition of Hub Folding Box, a printing and packaging company in the US.
- Icon Group, a portfolio company of Goldman Sachs Principal Investment Area, in its acquisition of Hong Kong-based oncology clinic SunTech Medical Group.
- Zynga, Inc., a global leader in interactive entertainment, in its US$525 million acquisition of StarLark, developer of the fast-growing and second-largest mobile golf game in the world, Golf Rival, from Betta Games.