Register here to receive Africa-related communications from White & Case
On 30 April 2019, international arbitration partners Robert Wheal and Elizabeth Oger-Gross, for our April session focused on Arbitration: Key Concepts and Choices in relation to Africa.
- Arbitration versus litigation
- Drafting arbitration clauses
- Ad hoc / Institutional
- Applicable law
- Number of arbitrators
- Multi-tiered dispute resolution clauses
- Practical tips
To view this Webinar-on-Demand, please visit here.
Read our magazines:
- Africa Focus: Spring 2019
- Africa Focus: Autumn 2018
- Africa Focus: Spring 2018
- Africa Focus: Autumn 2017
Visit our Africa service group page
Browse our recent Africa Focus Webinars
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.
© 2019 White & Case LLP