White & Case hosted a virtual panel discussion to explore challenges and opportunities for the education sector, and to consider legal, operational and financial strategies to help stakeholders navigate the post-COVID-19 landscape.
Topics discussed included:
- Is remote learning here for good?
- Government support for the education sector
- Changing landlord-tenant relationships
- Managing liquidity and funding pressures
- Approaching creditors
- Balance sheet repair and alternative financing options
- Expectations for the new academic year
White & Case Partners, Debashis Dey, Marcus Booth and Claire Matheson Kirton, Local Partner, Louise Vun and Counsel, Xuan Jin, as well as panelists: Raza Khan (CEO, Al Najah Education LLC), Gemma Wild (Head of Education Sector in Middle East, North Africa and Turkey HSBC), Oliver Hogg (Partner, Investbridge Capital Ltd), Beatrice Cernuta (Director - EY-Parthenon) and Ajvinder Sahota (Director – Transaction Advisory Services, Ernst & Young Middle East).
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.
© 2020 White & Case LLP