As part of the White & Case "Risk In A Recovering Market" autumn seminar series on 6 November 2014, Stephen Mostyn-Williams, Chairman and founder of DebtXplained collaborated with White & Case bank finance partners, Jake Mincemoyer, Justin Wagstaff and Lee Cullinane, in a discussion on the various issues that may arise when structuring, negotiating and investing in covenant-lite leveraged loans in both the US and European market.
- What Is A Covenant-Lite Leveraged Loan?
- The Transatlantic Journey Of Cov-Lite Provisions
- The "Available Amount" Or "Cumulative Credit" Basket
- The "101" Soft Call Provision
- EBITDA Cures Of The "Springing" Leverage Covenant
- Asset Disposals
- Unrestricted Subsidiaries And The Restricted Group
- Uncapped Acquisitions
Click here to download PDF.
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.