White & Case is delighted to invite the CEPANI to the launch of the 4th Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and White & Case International Arbitration survey.
The 2018 QMUL-White & Case Survey explores ‘The Evolution of International Arbitration’: mapping changes in user preferences and perceptions and identifying the arbitration community’s expectations for the future direction of international arbitration. The 2018 Survey is the most comprehensive empirical study of its kind in this field, offering unique insight into the views of not only private practitioners, but also in-house counsel, arbitrators, representatives of arbitral institutions and other key stakeholders across the globe.
Please join us for lunch for a panel discussion on the findings.
- Patrick Baeten (Engie SA Deputy General Counsel, Paris)
- Niuscha Bassiri (Hanotiau & van den Berg Partner, Brussels, Arbitrator)
- Nathalie Colin (White & Case Partner, Brussels)
- Dirk De Meulemeester (President of the CEPANI)
- Dipen Sabharwal (White & Case Partner, London)
Thursday, 13 September 2018
12:00 – 14:30
Lunch and panel discussion
White & Case LLP
Wetstraat 62 rue de la Loi
Follow this link to RSVP by 6 September