Heather Burke is a speaker at the 11th Annual Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Evening at the Ballpark on Friday, June 1, 2018 in San Francisco, California.
Heather's panel will discuss, "Cartel Enforcement Update – US and Abroad."
- Global cartel enforcement basics - criminal fines and prison time
- Current developments in cartel enforcement in US, EU, and Asia
- A review of major cases around the world
- Key takeaways - what can you do now and once the government initiates an investigation
Heather will be joined by:
- Abraham Mertens, Assistant General Counsel, Arista Networks
- Thomas Spaulding, Managing Shareholder, Inventus
- Chris Ries, Director, Global Antitrust and Supply Chain Alliances, HPE
Friday, June 1, 2018
AT&T Park, San Francisco, CA
The event is for ACC Members only. For more information, please visit the event website.