Please join us at 2:30 p.m. Monday, 22 June 2020 for a 30-minute panel discussion on the key takeaways from the 2020 AGM season and lessons for next year, followed by Q&A. In particular, we will discuss the following:
- What are the key takeaways from the 2020 Meeting season during COVID-19? – Dividends, share buy backs and capital raisings all under the microscope.
- Will companies go back to physical meetings or are hybrid/virtual meetings going to be the new normal? How can you best prepare for your next meeting?
- What issues did Investors focus on during this proxy season?
- Were ISS and Glass Lewis more or less critical during this crisis?
- In terms of activist campaigns was 2020 the calm before the storm? Few campaigns were launched but many activists have taken positions or increased their holdings.
- Will shareholder expectations on ESG change following the crisis?
Our panel of experts in company meetings, corporate governance, public company advisory, shareholder activism and shareholder and proxy advisory will discuss these questions, which are of pressing importance for any company that has yet to hold its 2019 AGM and for all companies as they look ahead to next year’s AGM.
2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
The dial-in will be available from 2:15 p.m.
- Cas Sydorowitz, Global Head of Activism and M&A, Georgeson
- Patrick Sarch, Partner and Co-Head of London Corporate, White & Case LLP
- Kirsten van Rooijen, Managing Director, Netherlands, Computershare
A recording of the webinar will be available for those who are unable to join the live session.