Market definition has often been a key issue in recent antitrust cases in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join our lawyers as they review the most recent cases from both sides of the Atlantic and share their experience on how best to approach market definition in court litigation or enforcement proceedings.
- J. Mark Gidley, Partner, Washington, DC
- Jérémie Jourdan, Local Partner, Brussels
- James Killick, Partner, Brussels
- Jack Pace, Partner, New York
- Axel Schulz, Partner, Brussels
Wednesday, 23 May 2018
4:00 p.m. Brussels
10:00 a.m. Washington, DC and New York
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Request an invitation by 22 May 2018
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Ashby.