For further information, please visit the White & Case Coronavirus Resource Center.
Affirma Capital and White & Case LLP invite you to join them for a webinar to discuss key questions facing SMEs/Mid-Cap companies and their shareholders in navigating the issues presented by the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on local and international markets.
Senior members of the investment and portfolio management team at Affirma Capital will discuss critical operational planning required to face COVID-19 and how private equity can support SMEs/Mid-Cap companies through this crisis, and corporate and banking partners from White & Case will discuss strategies and practical legal, operational and financial considerations to help small and medium-sized corporations manage the situation and pave a path for success moving forward.
Thursday, 21 May 2020
12:00 p.m. (UAE time, GMT +4)
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Key trends emerging from COVID-19 crisis
- Positioning SMEs/Mid-Cap for success in 2021
- Critical actions to prepare for the impact of COVID-19
- Taimoor Labib, Founding Partner, Head of MENA Private Equity and Chairman of Africa Private Equity
- Tariq Baareh, Executive Director – MENA Private Equity
White & Case LLP
- Sami Al-Louzi, Partner, UAE
- Marcus Booth, Partner, UAE
- Claire Matheson Kirton, Partner, UAE
- Steven Worthington, Partner, UAE