Scenario-Driven Tabletop Exercises
White & Case is proud to present an interactive evening exploring the dynamic world of privacy and cybersecurity and its impact on product development, innovation and compliance. Join us at an exclusive gathering of leading Silicon Valley privacy and compliance professionals in which guests will collaboratively work through scenarios, including preparing to conduct privacy impact assessments, respond to data subject requests and react to security incidents, to establish best practices and readiness, taking into account not only the GDPR, but also the new California Consumer Privacy Act.
The program will be hosted by White & Case Partners from our Cybersecurity, Data Privacy and Technology Transaction teams, including:
- Steven R. Chabinsky, Global Head of Cybersecurity & Data Privacy (Washington, DC)
- Howard Wettan, Partner, Technology Transactions and Payments (Silicon Valley)
- Bertrand Liard, Partner, Data Privacy (Paris)
- Robert Blamires, Counsel, Data Privacy (Silicon Valley)
- Clara Hainsdorf, Counsel, Intellectual Property (Paris)
This event is by invitation only. If you are interested in attending, please email Eileen Cheng.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
5:00 p.m. - Registration & Networking
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - Dinner & Program
White & Case LLP
3000 El Camino Real
2 Palo Alto Square, Suite 900
Palo Alto, California 94306
For questions, email Silicon Valley Events.