White & Case is hosting two panel discussions on developments in the NPL markets in Greece, Cyprus and Spain and the rise and consolidation of pan-European servicers. White & Case partners Debashis Dey, Dennis Heuer, Gavin Weir, Daniel Baierlein (Local Partner) and Claudio Medeossi (Counsel) will be joined by Spyros Avramopulos (CEO, Altamira Asset Management) and Jose Manuel Gasalla (Principal, Oliver Wyman).
Wednesday, 13 March 2019
4:30 p.m. – Registration
5:00 p.m. – Seminar
6:30 p.m. – Reception
White & Case LLP
5 Old Broad Street
London EC2N 1DW
Activity levels and further legislative changes in Greece, Cyprus and Spain are expected to be intense in 2019.
The 'value-add' from servicers in the pan-European market is a key factor in extracting value from portfolios.
We have brought together market leading names to discuss changes, trends, challenges and opportunities in the NPL market. During the first panel we will discuss:
- The new EU back-stop regulation
- Comparison of issues related to NPL transactions in Greece, Cyprus, Spain and Italy
- Status and outlook of government-guaranteed schemes
- New asset classes
The second panel will address:
- The rise of pan-European servicers
- The importance of servicers in extracting the value from portfolios