In today's digital world, clients are demanding more of their law firms in the area of AI and legal tech. Come join us for an innovation talk with our Firm's dedicated Practice Innovation team that will provide insights from legal-tech leaders and include practical case studies focused on client needs. This is a unique opportunity to gain real-world insight about innovation, the opportunities and the challenges related to the latest legal-tech offerings.
- Cliff Dutton, Chief Innovation Officer, Epiq
- Emily Foges, CEO, Luminance
- Justin North, Founder & Director, Janders Dean International
- Jo Sherman, Founder & CEO, EDT
- Oz Benamram, Chief Knowledge Officer, White & Case, New York
- Dr. Holger Wolf, Partner, White & Case, Frankfurt
- Monet Fauntleroy, Practice Innovation Senior Manager, White & Case, New York
Wednesday, 10 April 2019
11:15 a.m. Registration
11:30 a.m. Event begins
1:00 p.m. Lunch
White & Case, Frankfurt
White & Case
Bockenheimer Landstraße 20
60323 Frankfurt am Main
To register, please click here.
For more information on our Spring Series 2019 – Germany, please follow this link.