White & Case will lead a panel discussion focused on the latest developments in US shale markets and LNG export developments, including how the recent uptick in oil prices has impacted activity in 2018 and what lies ahead in 2019 and beyond.
Guest speakers will include:
- Craig Jarchow, Chief Executive Officer, Castleton Resources
- Omar Khayum, Chief Executive Officer, Annova LNG
- Bill Marko, Managing Director, Jefferies
- Greg Michaels, Chief Executive Officer, Monkey Island LNG
- Carlos Wheelock, LNG Americas, Vitol
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston,
1600 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027
6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. | Registration
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Seminar and Q&A
7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | Reception
To register and for more information, please visit here.