Great Britain will leave the European Union in not much more than a year. As governments are still far from avoiding a cliff-edge scenario, for the financial services industry the time for talking is over, practical steps must be taken. This first event of the White & Case Spring Series in Frankfurt will focus on the potential impacts of a "Hard Brexit" and the options to avoid them. Moderated by Claire Jones of the Financial Times, two panels of highly regarded guests and experts from our firm will provide thorough insight into the current political, economic and legal discussions.
- Markus Becker-Melching, Mitglied der Geschäftsführung, Bundesverband deutscher Banken
- Dr. Stefan Brügmann, Chefsyndikus, Helaba
- Prof. Dr. Peter O. Mülbert, Universität Mainz
- Erik Nielsen, Global Chief Economist, Unicredit
- Dr. Matthias Stötzel, Head of Regulatory Legal, Deutsche Börse
- Dr. Henning Berger, Partner, White & Case, Berlin
- James Greig, Partner, White & Case, London
- Genevra Forwood, Counsel, White & Case, Brussels
- Claire Jones, Frankfurt Bureau Chief, Financial Times
Tuesday, 6 March 2018
4:00 p.m. Registration
4:15 p.m. Panel sessions
6:00 p.m. Drinks and canapés
White & Case, Frankfurt
White & Case LLP
Bockenheimer Landstraße 20
60323 Frankfurt am Main
To register your interest to attend, please follow this link.
For more information on our Spring Series 2018 – Germany, please follow this link.