New technologies are fundamentally changing the way in which people trans- and interact. The principal challenge associated with one of the most game-changing technologies – Blockchain – is the complexity of the technology and the impact it might have in a global business world.
During this Spring Series event, experts from Deutsche Bank, the European Central Bank, the fintech consultancy firm 11:FS and White & Case will discuss and showcase new business opportunities including a live transaction, regulatory issues arising under this new technology and the legal framework needed to drive it into the future.
- Ingo Becker, Director, Senior Product Manager, Deutsche Bank PBC
- Klaus Löber, Senior Adviser, European Central Bank
- Simon Taylor, Co-Founder and Blockchain Practice Lead, 11:FS
- Dr. Philip Trillmich, Partner, White & Case, London
- Dr. Carsten Lösing, Local Partner, White & Case, Hamburg
Tuesday, 24 April 2018
4:30 p.m. Registration
4:45 p.m. Event begins
6:30 p.m. Drinks and canapés
White & Case, Frankfurt am Main
White & Case LLP
Bockenheimer Landstraße 20
60323 Frankfurt am Main
To register your interest to attend, please follow this link.
For more information on our Spring Series 2018 – Germany, please follow this link.