The FIDIC Contracts have for many years been the pre-eminent standard-form construction contracts between employers and contractors for major projects worldwide. The launch of the Second Editions of the Red, Yellow and Silver Books seek to build on the vast experience gained over the last 18 years from the previous Suite. Whether you are employers, contractors, subcontractors, consultants or lenders the new Editions are of great importance to all those involved in the international construction industry. Our speakers are all leading experts in their fields and will discuss the key changes, including risk allocation, contract administration and claims, considerations for financed projects, as well as dispute avoidance and resolution.
- Christopher Seppälä, Partner of Counsel, White & Case, Paris
- Anne Véronique Schlaepfer, Partner, White & Case, Geneva
- Rebecca Shorter, Partner, White & Case, London
- Chris Duncan, Counsel, White & Case, London
- Dr. Markus Burianski, Partner, White & Case, Frankfurt
- Alexander Lang, Associate, White & Case, Frankfurt
Thursday, 15 March 2018
2:00 p.m. Registration
2:15 p.m. Welcome address
2:30 p.m. Introduction to the new FIDIC Suite
4:00 p.m. Considerations for Financed Projects
5:00 p.m. Impacts on Construction Disputes
6:00 p.m. Drinks and canapés
White & Case, Frankfurt
White & Case LLP
Bockenheimer Landstraße 20
60323 Frankfurt am Main
To register your interest to attend, please follow this link.
For more information on our Spring Series 2018 – Germany, please follow this link.