During the presentation White & Case will give an overview of the key business impacts of the US tax reform on non-US corporations and address the most important effects on cross-border transactions involving the US. On the basis of practical examples we will review essential tax structuring options.
The presentation will focus specifically on US tax reform's impact on
- a non-US corporation's US operations,
- acquisitions of US corporations and
- investments by US entities in non-US corporations
- David Dreier, Partner, White & Case LLP, New York
- Dr. Bodo Bender, Partner, White & Case LLP, Frankfurt/M.
- Dr. Robert Weber, Partner, White & Case LLP, Frankfurt/M.
Please note that the seminar will be held in English.
Wednesday, 23 May 2018
8:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. – Registration, coffee & breakfast
8:45 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. – Presentation
9:15 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. – Q&A and discussion
White & Case LLP
Bockenheimer Landstraße 20
60323 Frankfurt am Main
To register your interest to attend, please follow this link.
For more information on our US Tax Reform – Seminar Series, please follow this link.