Please join us for the Brazil launch event of the 4th Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and White & Case International Arbitration Survey and a discussion focused on developments in arbitration in Brazil and Latin America. The QMUL-White & Case Survey is the most comprehensive empirical study of this field and uniquely brings together the views of private practitioners, in-house counsel, arbitrators, representatives of arbitral institutions and other key stakeholders across the globe.
- The Survey’s results relevant to Brazil and Latin America
- Arbitral Institutions in Brazil
- Brazil as a growing market for litigation finance
- Jonathan C. Hamilton, Washington, DC
- Jorge Mattamouros, Houston
- Ed Attenborough, London
- Clare Connellan, London
- Luiz Aboim, London
- Michelle Grando, Washington DC
- Eleonora Coelho, Secretary General of CAM-CCBC | Arbitrator
- Susana Amaral Silveira, Associate General Counsel, Mover Participações
São Paulo: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
White & Case LLP
Av. Brig. Faria Lima, 2.277 – 4th Floor
São Paulo – SP 01452-000
Parking access through Rua Prudente Correia, 432
"A powerhouse at the forefront of Latin American international arbitration"
— The Legal 500