On November 14, 2018, Partner Arlene Hahn will speak on a panel titled "Developing Your Strengths & Most Productive Workstyle" at The Women in Law & Leadership Summit: NYC hosted by CenterForce USA.
The panel will examine:
- Why developing your work style is important to your success.
- Best practices in finding your authentic voice and strengths.
- Signs that you may not be developing your authentic skill set.
- Resources that are available to you in your development.
Events like this recognize the success of not only White & Case's female lawyers, but also of the Firm's Global Women's Initiative. The Initiative encourages the success and advancement of White & Case's female lawyers worldwide with a three-prong strategy:
- Working with the Firm's regional and global leaders to develop and implement talent management programs to promote the retention and advancement of women lawyers;
- Promoting an inclusive culture and strengthening collaboration and innovation throughout our global network; and
- Instituting and supporting local women's networks to offer professional and business development activities in Firm offices around the world.
To register and for more information, please visit here.