In this issue:
(1) EU CUSTOMS POLICY (MCC/UCC recast proposal; Amendments to the EU Customs Code Implementing Provisions; Amended proposal for the Customs 2020 programme)
(2) TARIFFS (Update on duty suspensions/tariff quotas; GSP preferences for Burma/Myanmar; Duty-free access for goods from Pakistan; FTA update)
(3) CLASSIFICATION (Classification Regulations; Commission report on the issuing of BTI; CJEU rules on the classification of children’s sleeping bags; Nomenclature Committee)
(4) ORIGIN (Origin Committee; Notice to importers concerning Israel)
(5) PROCEDURES (Non-fulfilment of obligations linked to suspensive procedures results in customs debt)
(6) MISCELLANEOUS (Update of EU-EFTA Convention on a common transit procedure; EU implements new restrictive measures against Syria on aircraft and vessel inspections)
Click here to download PDF.
Search for more EU Customs Developments newsletters.
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.
© 2012 White & Case LLP