In this issue:
(1) EU CUSTOMS POLICY (MCC/UCC recast proposal; Multi-annual Strategic Plan and IT strategy; Fighting fraud in the EU; FISCALIS and CUSTOMS merge faces opposition)
(2) TARIFFS (Update on duty suspensions/tariff quotas; Update on EU GSP Reform; GSP preferences for Burma/Myanmar; FTA update)
(3) CLASSIFICATION (Classification Regulations; Explanatory notes; Classification Opinions; CJEU ruling on semiconductor polishing pads; CJEU ruling on blood albumin; Nomenclature Committee)
(4) ORIGIN (Origin Committee)
(5) VALUATION (Valuation Committee)
(6) PROCEDURES (CJEU rejects repayment of anti-dumping duties; AEO/C-TPAT Mutual Recognition – information note; Infringement procedures against the UK and Bulgaria)
(7) MISCELLANEOUS (5th EU-Japan Joint Customs Cooperation Committee; 6th EU-China Joint Customs Cooperation Committee; Strengthening cooperation and info exchange on counterfeit goods; EU customs goods seizures in 2011; EU Resolution on customs enforcement of IPRs; European Parliament rejects ACTA; 2012 trade barriers report; Impact of increased use of non-tariff barriers; EU sanctions against Syria amended; Decrease of customs revenue in 2011)
Click here to download PDF.
Search for more EU Customs Developments newsletters.
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.
© 2012 White & Case LLP