Each bimonthly issue of the Washington Energy Update highlights useful energy regulatory tips and a wide range of issues impacting the energy markets.
In This Issue...
(1) FERC Proposes to Substantially Amend Its Transmission-Capacity Allocation Policies
(2) Energy Game-Changer: Electric Storage Systems
(3) Getting Something for Nothing: FERC Office of Enforcement Alleges Market Manipulation in the ISO New England Demand Response Program
(4) China Initiates AD, CVD Investigations Into Solar-Grade Polysilicon Imports From the United States
(5) International Energy Regulators Discuss Challenges and Solutions in Energy Policy: Report on the 2012 Asia-Pacific Energy Regulatory Forum
Click here to download PDF.
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.
© 2012 White & Case LLP