White & Case wins PFI Global Law Firm of the Year and nine Deal of the Year awards
1 min read
Project Finance International (PFI) has named White & Case LLP Global Law Firm of the Year 2023. The annual awards "recognize excellence and innovation globally across project development and finance."
In its editorial, PFI states "White & Case established itself as a global leader in the past 12 months by proving its ability to navigate the changing energy regulatory landscape and ensure its clients could still meet their objectives and future-proof their businesses. The firm's success is proven by the amount and strength of the deals its partners have been involved in."
"We are delighted to be named Global Law Firm of the Year. This award reflects our leading market position advising on the most innovative landmark projects globally," said Elena Millerman, the Firm's Global Head of Project Development and Finance.
PFI also recognized the following nine transactions White & Case advised on as 2023 "Deals of the Year":
- Global Green Deal of the Year: ACWA Power
- Americas Deal of the Year: Rio Grande LNG
- Asia Pacific Offshore Wind Deal of the Year: Hai Long
- Asia-Pacific Petrochemical Deal of the Year: Balikpapan
- Asia-Pacific Industrial Deal of the Year: Perdaman
- Europe Sustainability Deal of the Year: H2 Green Steel
- Europe Digital Deal of the Year: GD Towers
- Middle East and Africa Petrochemical Deal of the Year: Ras Laffan
- Middle East and Africa Infrastructure Deal of the Year: Mirfa 2
These awards are in addition to PFI ranking White & Case the #1 global law firm and #1 Asia-Pacific firm in its 2023 Legal League Tables.