At the 2021 Women in Business Law Americas Awards presented on September 29, White & Case was named International Pro Bono Firm of the Year, and five White & Case lawyers were also honored:
- Commercial Arbitration Lawyer of the Year: Ank Santens (New York)
- Structured Finance Lawyer of the Year: Elizabeth Devine (New York)
- Tax Lawyer of the Year: Kim Marie Boylan (Washington, DC)
- Corporate Rising Star: Mariel Martínez Zárate (New York)
- Tax Rising Star: Narissa Lyngen (New York)
"These awards demonstrate yet again White & Case's exceptional commitment to nurturing the careers of its women lawyers," said Carina Radford (London), head of the White & Case Global Women's Initiative.
The Women in Business Law Americas Awards recognize women lawyers leading their practice specialties in the region and those who are the emerging talents in their respective fields.