Adrien Dumoulin-Smith is an associate in the Firm's Capital Markets Group in London. His practice involves representing investment banks and companies on a range of cross-border capital markets transactions, including SEC registered public offerings, Rule 144A/Reg S offerings and other public and private financings.
Ecole de Droit
Public Equity Offerings
Secondary public offering by ASELSAN
Represented an underwriters' syndicate including Ak Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş., İş Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş., Garanti Yatırım Menkul Kıymetler A.Ş., Vakıf Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş., Yapı Kredi Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş., Ziraat Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş. on the secondary public offering on Borsa Istanbul of Aselsan Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., a leading Turkish high-technology defense and security company, and a leading R&D house, for aggregate proceeds of approximately USD 650 million.
Counsel to depositaries in connection with implementation of American Depositary Shares programs for U.S. offerings, including in connection with:
- NIO Inc., $1 billion initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange;
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc., $50 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange;
- Bilibili Inc., $483 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Select Market;
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited, $179.3 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange;
- Jianpu Technology, $180 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange; and
- Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc., $101 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
Private Equity Offerings
Advising placement agents, including Guggenheim Securities, Oddo BHF, Baader Bank, Arctic Securities and Bryan Garnier & Co, in private placements of ordinary shares for several publicly listed European biotech/life sciences companies, including:
- Valneva SE, listed on the Euronext Paris and the Vienna Stock Exchange;
- Medigene AG, listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange; and
- BerGenBio ASA, listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
High Yield Bonds
High yield issuance by Novafives S.A.S.
Represented J.P. Morgan and BNP Paribas as Joint Global Coordinators on the offering of €325,000,000 5.00% Fixed Rate Senior Secured Notes due 2025 and €275,000,000 Floating Rate Senior Secured Notes due 2025 by Novafives, a leading global engineering services company based in France.
Bank Finance and Real Estate Finance
Acting for a major Middle Eastern Bank in respect of hotel development financings.