Ahmed is a local partner based in Cairo.
Ahmed has a range of experience advising Egyptian and international clients in connection with general corporate matters and transactions including mergers and acquisitions and capital markets. He also advises clients on several commercial and regulatory matters.
- Representation of Macro Group Pharmaceuticals on its EGP 1.3 billion IPO on the Egyptian Exchange.
- Representation of Saudi Aramco on its SAR 96.0 billion/US$25.6 billion IPO on Saudi Exchange Stock (Tadawul) - the world's largest IPO to date.
- Representation of stc on its SAR 12.0 billion/US$3.2 billion fully marketed secondary offering - the first-of-its-kind on Tadawul.
- Representation of Nayifat Finance on its SAR 3.4 billion/US$906.6 billion IPO on Tadawul.
- Representation of CIRA on its EGP 1.3 billion IPO on the Egyptian Exchange.
Corporate and M&A
- Representation of Gemini Global Development, and its major shareholder - Ora Developers, on Gemini's capital increase of US$100 million by Abu Dhabi's Chimera in return for significant minority stake.
- Representation of the founders of Hayah International Academy on their divestment and cooperation with Egypt Education Platform.
- Representation of the founders of AIA Educational Services on their divestment and cooperation with Egypt Education Platform.
- Representation of Tokio Marine on its partial divestment from its life insurance subsidiary – Tokio Marine Egypt Family Takaful.
- Representation of AfricInvest on its acquisition of a minority stake in the key player in the smart cards and payment solutions market in the Middle East and Africa.
- Representation of Hassan Allam Holding on its acquisition of a majority stake in a water treatment company.
- Representation of B Investments Holding in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in Gourmet Egypt, a leading grocery stores chain in Egypt.
- Representation of Suez Canal Authority on its joint venture with Dubai Ports and advising it on granting usufruct to the joint venture company.