Francesco Paolo Maria Abbadessa is a member of the White & Case Italian practice. His main areas of practice are Corporate, M&A and Capital Markets.
Francesco started his working experience at White & Case as a legal intern in June 2019 and then joined the Firm as a trainee in March 2021.
Combined Bachelor and Master of Science in Law
Corporate and M&A
- Arbos Group S.p.A. in connection with its sale of MaterMacc S.p.A., an Italian manufacturing company known for precision seeding technology, mechanical and pneumatic seeding technology, chopping technology and other OEM components, to Pöttinger, an Austrian company specializing in grassland management, arable farming and digital agricultural technology.
- Independent UK investment firm Peninsula Capital in connection with its acquisition of Isem S.r.l., a leading European company in the luxury packaging sector and one of the few to offer an integrated logistics service that counts among its customers world-leading groups such as L'Oreal, KIKO, Shiseido and Coty;
- PAGAC III Nemo Holding (HK) Limited, a portfolio company of PAG Asia, in connection with the indirect acquisition of 90 percent of NMS Group S.p.A;
- The buyer in connection with the acquisition of GETEC, one of Europe's leading sustainable energy service companies for real estate and industrial customers.
- Mediobanca S.p.A. as listing agent in connection with a change in Technoprobe S.p.A.'s listing from Euro Growth Milan Exchange to Euronext Milan.
- Società di Progetto Brebemi S.p.A. in connection with a consent solicitation addressed to the holders of its outstanding €1.205 billion Class A3 senior secured zero coupon notes due 2042.
- BFF Bank S.p.A. in connection with its €150 million 5.875% Additional Tier 1 notes issuance. The notes have been listed on the MTF of Euronext Dublin and offered and sold pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act;
- Adler Pelzer Holding GmbH in connection with the issuance of €75 million 4.125% senior secured notes due 2024, to be added to its outstanding €350 million 4.125% senior secured notes due 2024, issued pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the US Securities Act. The notes will be listed on the Euronext Dublin Global Exchange Market.