Hilda Leung is an associate in White & Case's Capital Markets practice based in Hong Kong. She advises issuers, underwriters and investors in connection with debt and equity capital markets transactions pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S and other capital market transactions. She also has experience advising listed issuers on M&A transactions and compliance matters.
Prior to joining White & Case, Hilda worked at the Hong Kong office of a US-headquartered international law firm.
Hilda's representative experience includes advising:
- the managers in the issuance of US$150 million 3.0% credit enhanced bonds due 2025 issued by Shanghai Fosun High Technology (Group) Co., Ltd. supported by a standby letter of credit issued by China Bohai Bank Co., Ltd.
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited on the issuance of its US$200 million subordinated perpetual securities.
- Peng Ying International Development Company Limited in its issuance of US$50 million 4.49% guaranteed bonds due 2025, EUR72 million 2.60% guaranteed bonds due 2025 and CNY372 million 5.80% guaranteed bonds due 2026, each guaranteed by Xiangshan County Binhai Investment Co., Ltd.
- UBS and Guotai Junan as the financial advisors in the exchange offer and consent solicitation and the subsequent reopened exchange offer by Zhongliang Holdings Group Company Limited in respect of its two tranches of senior notes.
- Haitong International as the dealer manager in the offer to purchase and consent solicitation in respect of three tranches of senior notes and concurrent consent solicitation by Redco Properties Group Limited.
- Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank as the dealer managers in the tender offer by Fosun International in respect of senior notes issued by its BVI subsidiaries.
- ICICI Securities Limited, HSBC Securities and Capital Markets (India) Private Limited, JM Financial Limited and SBI Capital Markets Limited as the Book Running Lead Managers on the 144A initial public offering of PayMate India Limited, a leading provider of financial technology solutions.
- RemeGen Co., Ltd. in connection with its initial public offering of US$515 million.*
- J.P. Morgan, BofA Securities, CICC and Haitong International and other underwriters in connection with the secondary listing of GDS Holdings Limited of US$1.67 billion.*
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Limited in connection with its initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Market.*
* Experience prior to joining White & Case