Jingbo Hou is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice, based in Hong Kong.
Her experience includes advising private equity and multinational corporate clients on cross-border private and public acquisitions, fund establishment and capital raising, platform co-investments, public takeovers and joint ventures.
Jingbo's experience includes representation of:
- BBPOS Holdings Limited and BBPOS International Limited, sellers and designers of mobile payment POS machines, in a share and asset sale of the group's business to Stripe, Inc., an industry leader in payment processing and financial services.
- Celestica Inc., a Canadian-listed multinational electronics manufacturing services business, in its US$306 million acquisition of PCI Private Limited, a Singaporean-based South East Asian electronics manufacturing and service business, from Platinum Equity.
- Nestlé S.A., in the sale of its Yinlu congee business in the mainland China.
- The Carlyle Group in its US$490 million acquisition of a strategic 20 percent stake in Piramal Pharma, the pharmaceutical division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, one of India's leading diversified companies, with a presence in financial services, information management and pharmaceuticals.
- CCAC, a SPAC of CITIC Capital, in its US$1.4 billion business combination with Quanergy Systems Inc., a technology company in the LiDAR industry.
- CMC's Series C equity financing in an e-commerce platform.
- C Venture's Series A equity financing in Yum Delight, a consumer products manufacturer.
- HNA Group in its US$675 million acquisition of Pactera Technology International Ltd., an information technology consulting business, from Blackstone.
- Suzhou Dongshan Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd. ("DSBJ"), one of the largest suppliers of precision sheet metal components headquartered in Suzhou, China:
- in its US$293 million acquisition of the non-U.S. based printed circuit board business from NASDAQ-listed Flex Ltd; and,
- in its $610 million acquisition of Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc., an Irvine, CA based global provider of high-quality, technologically advanced flexible printed circuits and assemblies.