Michał Truszczyński focuses his practice on capital markets, securities and corporate law.
Prior to joining White & Case, Michał gained experience in several leading international law firms in Poland.
Juris Angliae Scientia
Michał has worked on the following projects, among others:
- ING Bank Hipoteczny S.A.: advising ING Bank Hipoteczny S.A. on establishing a EUR 5 bln mortgage covered bonds issuance programme and issuing PLN 400 mln green mortgage covered bonds.*
- Advising Polish banks in connection with establishing various Polish issuers' bond issuance programmes and listing the bonds on the regulated market or in an alternative trading system.*
- Tauron Polska Energia S.A.: advising Tauron Polska Energia S.A. on the issuance of PLN 750 mln hybrid bonds.*
- Advising institutional bondholders in connection with the restructuring of Work Service S.A.*
- PKO Bank Hipoteczny S.A.: advising PKO Bank Hipoteczny S.A. in connection with obtaining the CSSF's approval of the base prospectus relating to a EUR 4 bln international mortgage covered bonds issuance programme.*
- mBank, Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A. and Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego: advising a consortium of finance parties in connection with the financial restructuring of Trakcja PRKiI S.A.*
- Banco Santander S.A. and Santander Bank Polska S.A.: advising Banco Santander S.A. and Santander Bank Polska S.A. in connection with the acquisition of a separated part of Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.'s business and 100% of the shares in DB Securities S.A.*
- Grupa Żywiec S.A.: advising Grupa Żywiec S.A. on the acquisition of 100% of the shares in Browar Namysłów sp. z o.o.*
- "Multimedia Polska" S.A.: advising "Multimedia Polska" S.A. in connection with up to PLN 1.5 bln financing from Crédit Agricole CIB and Crédit Agricole Bank Polska S.A.*
- Advising Polish and foreign banks in connection with contemplated public offerings of securities in Poland and derivatives transactions.*
- Advising Polish and foreign corporations in connection with regulatory matters, including information requirements and anti-money laundering regulations.*
* Transactions handled prior to joining White & Case.