Pietro Josè Magnaghi is an associate in the Milan office and practices in the areas of capital markets focusing on debt securities, liability management transactions and regulatory matters.
Prior to joining White & Case, Pietro practiced in the Milan office of another international law firm.
Eurobonds, Private Placements and Medium Term Note Programmes
- Eni S.p.A. in connection with the 2019 update of its EMTN Programme and ECP Programme.*
- Barclays, BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs and UniCredit as joint lead managers on the issuance of €500 million notes due 2027 by 2i Rete Gas under its EMTN Programme.*
- Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane S.p.A. in connection with its €600 million inaugural green bond due 2023 issued under its EMTN Programme.*
- Nomura, UBS and UniCredit in connection with the inaugural issuance of €400 million Tier 2 notes due 2027 by Banca IFIS under its EMTN Programme.*
- Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p,A, in connection with the issuance of its €70 million notes.*
- Banca IMI, UniCredit Bank AG and Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, as Joint Lead Managers, in connection with the issuance by Autostrada Brescia Verona Vicenza Padova of €600 million 2.375% Senior Secured Notes due 2020.
- Banca IMI and UniCredit as dealer managers and joint lead managers on the Republic of Italy’s buy-back of €4.2 billion of outstanding notes and the concurrent issuance of additional five tranches of notes.*
- Pirelli Group on a consent solicitation and subsequent meeting of holders of €600 million notes due 2019 issued by Pirelli International plc and guaranteed by Pirelli Tyre S.p.A.
- Banca IMI, UniCredit and BNP Paribas as lead managers ("Responsabili del Collocamento") in connection with the €1.5 billion second retail bond issued by Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP), a joint-stock company under the control of the Republic of Italy.*
*Prior to joining White & Case