Tali Sealman is a partner in White & Case's global Mergers & Acquisitions practice, based in Silicon Valley.
Tali's practice focuses on private and public M&A and general corporate representation of emerging technology and life science companies and venture capital investors. Tali represents strategic and financial buyers and sellers in public and private acquisitions. Tali also represents companies at all stages of their lifecycle and across a broad range of industries, including software, enterprise, security, digital health, fintech, gaming, and blockchain.
Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
Representative matters prior to joining White & Case include:
- Zeltiq's $2.4 billion sale to Allergan
- Sale of publicly traded SteadyMed Ltd. to United Therapeutics for up to $216 million
- BioTime's acquisition of publicly traded Asterias
- Venus MedTech's acquisition of Keystone Heart Ltd.
- Clearlake Capital in Calero Software's sale to Riverside Partners
- VM Pharma's sale of VM-902A to Purdue Pharma for a consideration of up to $213 million
- Misfit Wearable's $260 million sale to Fossil
- Marlin Equity Partners' acquisition of BlueHornet Networks
- MindMeld's $125 million sale to Cisco
- Satmetrix's sale to Nice
- Coherex Medical's sale to Biosense Webster (J&J)
- EigerBio's merger with Celladon Corporation
- Nemetschek's over $100 million acquisition of Bluebeam
- Stratasys' $295million acquisition of Solid Concepts and the acquisition of GrabCAD
- Coverity's $375 million sale to Synopsys
- The sale of Epocrates to athenahealth Inc. for $293 million
- The sale of Volterra Semiconductor to Maxim Integrated Products Inc. for $605 million
- Become's sale to Connexity, Inc.
- Battery Venture's acquisition of a physical security business from Nice Systems for up to $100
- Revionics' acquisition of Marketyze Ltd.
- Yelp's acquisition of Qype in a stock and cash transaction valued at approximately $50 million
- Yelp's acquisition of SeatMe in a stock and cash transaction
- The sale of the women's health business of Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Meda for $95 million
- The sale of Surpass Medical to Stryker Corp. for $135 million
- Alvine Pharmaceuticals' option sale arrangement by AbbVie, Inc. for an option price of $70 million
- Benu's acquisition of SynchHR
- Benu's acquisition of ClearBenefits
- The sale of a business unit of Inflection to Ancestry.com
- Power Integrations' acquisition of CT-Concept Technologie AG for $115 million
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.'s acquisition of Silicon Graphics Ltd.
- Power Integrations' multiple acquisitions and option arrangements, including SemiSouth Semiconductors and Qspeed.
- PGP Corporation's acquisition of Chosen Security
- PGP Corporation's $330 million sale to Symantec
- Open Feint's $104 million sale to Gree, Inc.
- Symyx Technologies' $485 million merger of equals with Accelrys
- Leo Pharma's $287 million acquisition of Peplin, Inc.
- Merger of equals between Oclaro, Inc. and Avanex
- Cardio Mems' $375 million option sale arrangement and $60 million investment by St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- eBay's acquisition of Fraud Sciences for $169 million
- Jazz Pharmaceutical's acquisition of Azur Pharma and reorganization on a combined value of $2.1 billion