At Euromoney Legal Media Group's Women in Business Law Awards EMEA, presented in London on June 28, White & Case won six awards:
- Equity Capital Markets Lawyer of the Year – Laura Sizemore (London)
- Tax Lawyer of the Year – Estelle Philippi (Paris)
- Work-Life Balance International Firm
- Innovative International Law Firm of the Year
- United Kingdom Law Firm of the Year
- United Arab Emirates Law Firm of the Year
"I am immensely proud of the recognition we have received through these awards, which affirms our unwavering commitment to gender diversity," said partner Vivian Tsoi (Shanghai), chair of White & Case's Global Women's Initiative. "I believe this success lies in the collective achievements of all of the Firm's women, and these accolades further motivate us to continue championing equality and inclusivity."
This recognition follows on from our recent success at the Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards Americas.
The Women in Business Law Awards recognize leading women for their contributions to the practice of law, along with the law firms that have developed the most progressive initiatives towards diversity and inclusion.