In the September report from UK rankings and intelligence service Adviser Rankings Ltd. (ARL), global law firm White & Case LLP earned number one rankings across nine categories. The report ranks advisors based on their number of UK quoted clients.
White and Case LLP earned the following rankings from ARL:
- Number 1: Total UK listed companies
- Number 1: FTSE Small cap/fledgling companies
- Number 1: AIM listed companies
- Number 1: Non-FTSE companies
- Number 1: Basic materials companies
- Number 1: Energy companies
- Number 1: Technology companies
- Number 1 (tied): Financial services companies
- Number 1 (tied): Real estate companies
"We are delighted to continue to be recognized as the number one US-headquartered law firm advising UK listed companies, with 13 more companies listed than our nearest competitor," said White & Case Corporate M&A Partner Dominic Ross. "These results demonstrate the depth and quality of our London PLC and listed company expertise, combined with our global footprint and strength in managing complex transactions."
The rankings "are drawn from UK, Irish, Channel Island and overseas domiciled companies with equity shares fully listed on the London Stock Exchange," according to ARL, "together with UK and international companies with equity shares listed on AIM.